Kids are back in school and occupied with plenty of activities. What better time than now to remodel your kitchen? Here are the upcoming trends for your remodeling project:
- Fast, high-tech appliances like induction stoves.
- Tailored, organized kitchens instead of expansive ones. Oversized kitchens are becoming less popular as technology allows homeowners to fit more in manageable spaces.
- Floor-to-ceiling cabinets provide plenty of storage and design drama. Kick stools that fold up in drawers allow tall cabinets to be more practical.
- Color is always classy, but designers are showing black and white for latest kitchen remodels.
- Moveable countertops and drawer microwaves to help with accessibility. Moveable countertops are particularly helpful if children will be using the space.