We are extremely proud of the team that we have been able to assemble at Elite. We have deep backgrounds in the appropriate disciplines relating to design, construction, project management and business management. One of our key focus areas is education. Elite has more “Certified” professionals on staff than any other Remodeler in the Greater DFW area. In fact we are the only Professional Remodeler to have “on staff” a National Association of Home Builders (NAHB) Certified Graduate Remodeler, from the National Association of the Remodeling Industry (NARI) a Certified Remodeler and Certified Kitchen & Bath Remodeler AND from the National Kitchen and Bath Association (NKBA) a Certified Kitchen Designer and a Certified Bathroom Designer. By focusing on education we are able to continually seek ways to improve our skills and construction processes and methodologies.
Let me introduce you to the Elite Team, from left to right.
- Kelli Parker, Vice President, Sales and Lead Designer, CKD, CBD, CAPS. Kelli joined Elite in March 2010. She is an accomplished Kitchen and Bath Designer and has been in our industry over the past 20 years. She is a past President of the St Louis NKBA Chapter and current President of the Dallas Chapter of the NKBA.
- Steve Adcock, Vice President, Construction, CR, CKBR, CGP. Steve has been with Elite since June 2004. Steve has 20+ years of construction background and manages all aspects of our Construction Projects including our Warranty Program. Steve and his team work with our Customers to build and deliver their “dreams” while simultaneously managing Elite’s internal processes and various Business Partners.
- John Todd, President . CGR, CAPS, CGP. John is the General Manager and Owner of Elite. John and his wife DeDe bought Elite in November 2004 and have worked diligently along with the rest of the team to reposition Elite from a discount remodeler to a Full Service Value Added Remodeler. John is responsible for the Finance, Legal and Marketing areas of the company. John is currently on the Board of the Local Home Builders Association, the HBA’s Education Committee Co-Chairman and the Chair of NKBA’s National Advisory Council for Builders & Remodelers. He is past Chairman of the HBA’s Remodeler Council.
- Celina Medlin, Business Manager. Celina is an Independent Consultant and has been with Elite for since 2008. She is responsible for all job costing and all finance and accounting related activities. Additionally, she is the master of our job estimating tool and provides oversight and guidance to company on its use and capabilities.
- Jennifer Johnson, Designer/Sales. Jennifer has recently rejoined Elite after a brief absence. Jennifer originally joined Elite in 2006 and is responsible for Sales and Design. Jennifer has been in the industry for about 10 years with companies like the Great Indoors, the Kitchen Source and of course Elite.
- Todd Yount, Senior Project Manager. Todd has been with Elite since October 2011. He is responsible for the Project Management of customer projects to ensure they are built in a high quality fashion and delivered on time and on budget. Todd has a vast background in custom cabinets, construction and project management. Prior to joining Elite, Todd worked with Custom Wood Products, CB Construction and Renovation Redefined.